SMART TRAINER - The Flow Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad.
SPEED, POWER & CADENCE - All Tacx smart trainers measure speed, power and cadence accurately without the need for external sensors. However, when an external sensor is preferred it can be used and connected easily.
SMOOTH RIDE FEEL - Even though the Flow Smart has a small flywheel, it still has a very decent and smooth ride feel. The 1,6 kg (3.5 lbs) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertia effect of 11,8 kg (26 lbs), enough to give you the feeling of riding outdoors.
SECURELY LOCKED IN - Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to setup. With two easy clicks your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed and doesn’t go anywhere.
DUAL MATERIAL ROLL - The roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
SKYLINER AS A HANDLE - The Skyliner not only serves as a front wheel support for a natural cycling position, but can also be used as a handle for your trainer.
STABLE FRAME - Designed with a large footprint and strong materials, this bike trainer is able to withstand the most intense training sessions.
- Magnets: 6 Magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer , 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Supplied with: Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 800 Watt
- Max. incline: 6%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 15.3 Nm
- Max. brake force: 45 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6 kg
- Mass inertia: 11.8kg (26.0 lbs)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in)
- Weight: 9.41 kg (20.7 lbs)
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet
- Output: Cadence , Power , Speed
- Read out on: Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet
- Accuracy: <5%